6/28/16

B L O O M

it's here. for as long as i can remember, i've been a maker of things. when i was a little girl my mom would often find me hiding out in her sewing room tinkering around with her fabrics and sewing kits. i would beg for her to make clothes for my dollies and blankets for my ponies and stuffed animals. when i was old enough, she sat me up on her lap and gave me first of many sewing lessons. most of which i continue to relive today.

i've been making things for my girls since kaia was born. from her bedding to her clothes to the curtains that hung in her room to keep the sun from shinning in too bright for nap time, i made things instead of purchasing them. bloom has been something i have been working on for a very long time. a collection of thoughts and dreams that has sat with me for years. well, dear ones, today it is live. while it is still a work in progress as we continue to brand and build our website, it feels so good to have it out there to share with all of you.

i have big dreams. really big dreams for this… so please join me in welcoming our newest arrival, bloom!



No comments:

Post a Comment