9/27/17

autumn sky

inspired by them. 
designed by their mama. 
made with love + care.


the house is quiet. all my people are sound asleep. it's late night. more like really early morning. soft music is playing and there is a gentle tap of the keys as i try to write up this post. one that i feel i am writing way better in my head than right here.

these girls are my heart. little flowers in bloom running wild with the wind. i think, will i still be pinching myself even when their grown? how is this life with three little ladies actually happening? how are these visions and dreams now my reality? life is truly something, isn't it?

i have always been a big dreamer. a creative at heart. ever since i was a little person, i found things to keep my mind and my hands busy. if i wasn't fantasizing about living on a farm with horses and a large family or working my dream job at McDonald's --because how fun are those drive thru windows?-- i was designing clothes for my dolls, crafting them alongside my mom, and making houses for them that were easy to transport and take along with me on my adventures. no matter what i found myself doing, one thing was true, i simply loved to watch things become useful. functional. and beautiful.

and i still do today...

inspired by my three little ladies, you can find the new autumn sky collection here.

No comments:

Post a Comment